The JAM Delay Llama MK3 is designed with one thing in mind: classic tape echo tones.
It features BBD analog chips, faithful reproductions of the classic Panasonic MN3205.
These give your repeats a warm analog tone as well as that elusive tape echo response we all love.
And, with 600ms of max delay, there’s plenty of wiggle room to experiment with different creative formulas!
The clean, three-control layout makes it easy to dial in warm, natural tape echo repeats.
You can also set the bypass mode to trails (buffered) or true bypass!
The MK3 version introduces Tap Tempo with subdivisions and Gold (self oscillation) functions.
Tired of scrolling through menus on the "do-it-all" delays instead of playing? Give the Delay Llama a shot!
• Analog delay inspired by classic tape echo units.
• Simple controls (Delay level, delay time, repeats).
• Tap Tempo and Hold functions.
• Can also be used with bass.
• Maximum delay time: 600ms.
• True bypass.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 30mA.
• Dimensions: 2.9" x 4.7" x 2.2".