- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- RICH & NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color & options to save custom user presets
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged & professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable
The XLR audio out on the MV7 can also behave like an audio in.
to send an XLR female to XLR female from Digi flex and was able to plug in a SM58 into the XLR and use both the SM58 and the capsule on the MV7 simultaneously as a mono sum signal.
Think pod caster looking for a second audio input for an interview.