Manufactured to our exacting standards, in our own factory in Indonesia, the Series 200 starts with a sitka spruce top, nato body and jabon neck for balanced tone. A distinctive, see-through satin finish reveals the inherent beauty of our tonewoods. An ebonized mahogany fingerboard and mahogany bridge completes the elegant look.
The range also includes full size and ¾ size left hand models in Antique Natural finish only.
All Series 200 models feature an arched back for increased tonal response and projection, a unique attribute amongst guitars in this price range and particularly within fractional sizes.
All models supplied with full-color, gift-box packaging.
• 4/4 and 3/4 size Guitar in antique natural, classic sunburst, transparent blue and transparent wine red satin finish.
• 4/4 and 3/4 size Left Hand Guitar in antique natural satin finish only.
• 1/2 and 1/4 size in antique natural, transparent blue and transparent wine red satin finish only.
- Top Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Nato (Arched back)
- Top Binding ABS – Black – Top side only
- Neck Jabon
- Fingerboard Ebonized Mahogany
- Neck Binding ABS – Black
- Neck Side Dots Yes
- Frets 19 Frets; Nickel (VC201: 18 Frets)
- Bridge Ebonized Mahogany
- Bridge Saddle Plastic; China
- Rosette Decoration Gold Helix
- Machine Heads Nickel Plated with Cream Buttons
- Strings China
- Scale 4/4 = 650mm (25 5/8”)
- 3/4 = 580mm (22 7/8”)
- 1/2 = 530mm (20 7/8”)
- 1/4 = 480mm (18 7/8”)
- Nut Width 4/4 = 52mm (2 1/16”)
- 3/4 = 48mm (1 7/8”)
- 1/2 = 45mm (1 3/4”)
- 1/4 = 42mm (1 5/8”)
- Finish Satin/Matt